Introducing my **Free** Balance your Blood Sugars (Type 2) Diabetes Masterclass
Newly diagnosed with type 2-diabetes? Learn how to take control of your health and manage your blood sugars through nutrition and food.
This is something that impacts all of the diabetes clients I work with… feeling stuck, and not knowing the first step to take to achieve their blood sugar goals- what to eat, when to check, how to improve!?!
So that’s why I am going to be running a FREE Balance Your Blood Sugars Masterclass on Wednesday, August 17th (you will have 3-days to access the content if you can’t check it out on the day-of!).
This diabetes masterclass is perfect for you if:
- Confused about what to eat
- Overwhelmed with diagnosis
- Feeling pressure to lose weight
- Afraid to start medications
After the diabetes masterclass you will walk away with:
- With the tools you need to prep for, and create delicious, nutritious diabetes-friendly meals and snacks
- Knowledge of where to start to manage your diabetes diagnosis through food and lifestyle changes, before having to rely on medications
- An action plan to make sustainable wellness changes in your life.
Here’s how it’s going to run:
On August 17th, you will receive a video training via email (~30 minutes) + workbook for you to access. You will have 3 days to access the content if you can’t join on the day-of.
During the class we will dive into each “M” of my signature 6 M Method and set up the framework for lifelong diabetes self management. I’l share information about how your body manages glucose allows you to work with your body and help regulate your glucose levels more effectively over time. Finally we will discuss how to find sustainable ways to work with the body is ultimately much more effective for improving health than focusing on weight loss.
If you’re newly diagnosed with diabetes and feeling overwhelmed you DO NOT want to miss this training. Sign up here. I’ll also be introducing my new course: Diabetes Made Easy with bonuses and a discount available if you sign up for the diabetes masterclass!
Don’t worry if you’re not able to attend on August 17th at 7pm you will receive an email with a link to watch at your convenience over the new few days. You deserve an easy, stress-free solution!
That’s why I’ve developed my signature 6M Method for managing your diabetes, which includes:
- Monitoring – tracking and understanding your blood sugars so you know exactly what you need to do to meet your goals
- Medications – learning how medications work in the body and the role that they play in your health
- Meals – nutrition fundamentals without restriction and dieting, plus learning how to plan your meals in a stress-free, simple way
- Movement – how to incorporate movement that you enjoy into your busy lifestyle
- Mindset – addressing mental wellness, self-care and de-stigmatizing diabetes
- Maintenance – feeling empowered to make these changes for the long-run, to take control of your diabetes and live your best life
The course will be open in it’s entirety to everyone starting on August 25th but if you are interested in the free bonuses you need to sign up before that! Bonuses include:
I wanted to give you a little sneak peak of our course curriculum so you know exactly what you’ll be learning:
- Module 1: Diabetes Basics including diagnosis, monitoring, and medications
- Module 2: Where to start?! Nutrition Basics Part 1
- Module 3: Putting information into action! Nutrition Basics Part 2
- Module 4 & 5: Balancing meals and meal planning
- Module 6: Importance of: Movement, Mindset, and Maintenance
Any questions? Just send me an email and I’d be happy to chat about whether or not this course is right for you. If you want to learn more about the course you can check it out here.
If you want to learn more about my methodology and how I work with my clients you can check out some of my diabetes blog posts here.
I also offer 1:1 counseling and meal planning services if you are looking for more direct support- send me an email at jess @ dietitianjess dot com.